Each week, each month
According to the current federal rules, the access to cultural activities indoors is retricted to holders of a valid Covid certificate + ID card. This does not apply to youngsters and children under the age of 16. Wearing a mask is no longer compulsory indoors.
- Visites commentées (in FR) → Thursdays, 6:30 pm / Sundays, 11 am
- Guided tour in English → 1st Sunday of the month, 2 pm
- Atelier pour les enfants (in FR) → 2nd Saturday of the month, 2-4 pm
- Visite en famille (in FR) → 2nd Sunday of the month, 3-4:30 pm
- Visite des tout petits (in FR) → 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30-:11:15 am; 3-3:45 pm
- Regard sur une œuvre (in FR) → last Tuesday, 12h30
No matches found this month : please try again by selecting the next month.